NATUROPATH & NUTRITIONIST
BHSC (COMP.MED) ADV. DIP (NAT)
With over 15 years’ experience as a health care practitioner, Grace has a Bachelor of Health Science and Complementary Medicine and an Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy. She has worked in several leading health retreats within Australia and has integrated her naturopathic, preventative health solutions and skillsets within numerous medical centre practices and health care teams. Offering professional, specific and effective support that is more than just a band-aid effect, Grace uses her extensive experience to review each person individually, including reading blood pathology results from a preventative health perspective.
- Gut health
- Nutrient deficiencies
- Optimising health & wellbeing
Naturopathy is a system or method of treating illness and disease that employs no surgery or synthetic drugs but uses functional medicine testing, food as medicine, specialised diets, herbal medicine, nutrient therapy and counselling, where appropriate, to assist the natural healing processes of the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual body.
Nutrition is the science that interprets the nutrients and other substances in food in relation to maintenance, growth, reproduction, health and disease of the body. It includes food intake, absorption, assimilation, biosynthesis, catabolism (breakdown) of molecules and the excretion of waste from the body.
Consultations offer a holistic approach to your health and wellbeing using naturopathic and nutritional principles to help to identify underlying cause/s of health concerns. By investigating signs and symptoms, health goals, past medical history, family history, blood pathology results and the overall function of the entire body system, this approach aims to facilitate optimal health and wellbeing.
- Nervous system imbalances including; sleep disorders, mental health and mood imbalances, anxiety, depression, fatigue, feelings of overwhelm, methylation and urinary pyrrole disorder.
- Digestive health issues including; irregular bowel motions, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and disorders (IBD), difficulty eating, poor appetite, discomfort or pain after eating or during digestion, heartburn, reflux and indigestion.
- Women’s reproductive health including; menstrual cycle regulation, reproductive health, pre and post pregnancy care and hormones imbalances.
- Adrenal and Thyroid imbalances including; weight management, low or varying energy levels throughout the day, inflammation issues, hashimoto’s, hypo (under) or hyper (over) active thyroid, poor stress management and hormonal issues.
- Nutritional assessments including; diet planning and guidance, functional medicine testing, specialised meal plans, digestive recovery and food support.